Morning Bird – Chamomile Flower
CHAMOMILE FLOWER is used to promote relaxation in birds. It is also used as a sleep aid, digestive stimulant and appetite stimulant. CHAMOMILE FLOWER contains the amino acid tryptophan, which is known to reduce stress and anxiety in birds.
Administer twice daily by ONE of the following methods:
– 8 drops in 8 fl.oz (237ml) of drinking water.
– 8 drops on 8 oz (227g) of soft food.
– 1 drop by mouth for small birds (Finch, Budgie).
– 2 drops by mouth for medium-sized birds (Grey, Amazon)
– 3 drops by mouth for large birds (Macaw, Cockatoo)
Shake well before use.
Organic Chamomile Flower
Organic Vegetable Glycerin
NO ALCOHOL ADDED
Not For Human Consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.