A nutritious, cookable snack for birds featuring delicious jungle-inspired fruits and flavors. Sunseed Crazy Good Cookin’ adds fun and flavorful variety to your companion bird’s diet. Made with bananas, brown rice, dates, and pistachios, Jungle Rice brings together delicious flavors from the lush jungle regions with the warm aroma of allspice for an exotic, healthy snack. Just add water to cook, cool, and serve to your bird in addition to his regular pellet or seed-blend diet. Ideal for bird companions of all sizes.
- Prepare ahead of time for quick and easy feeding
- Great for birds of all sizes
- Perfect morning treat or as a snack to occupy your bird during meal time for the humans
- Add contents to 3-4 cups of boiling water
- Cover & simmer 10 minutes. Do not drain
- Cool to room temperature before serving
1-2 oz per day for small to medium sized birds
3-4 oz per day for large sized birds
Remove any uneaten portion after 4-5 hours
Freeze cooked food into single serving portions, keeping up to 3 days worth thawed in the refrigerator at a time. Allow refrigerated food to reach room temperature before feeding to your bird.
Brown Rice, Heat-Processed Whole Corn, Dehydrated Bananas, Split Green Peas, Raisins, Pistachios, Dates, Ground Allspice (flavor).
Crude Protein (min) 8%
Crude Fat (min) 6%
Crude Fiber (max) 5%
Moisture (max) 12%