A hearty, cookable snack for birds made with a medley of beans. Sunseed Crazy Good Cookin’ adds fun and flavorful variety to your companion bird’s diet. Made with beans, barley, lentil seeds, and dried rose hips, Cajun Bean & Corn is a healthy snack and sensory experience of colors, textures, and flavors that birds of all sizes can enjoy. Just add water to cook, cool, and serve to your bird in addition to his regular pellet or seed-blend diet.
- Prepare ahead of time for quick and easy feeding
- Great for birds of all sizes
- Perfect morning treat or as a snack to occupy your bird during meal time for the humans
- Add contents to 3-4 cups of boiling water
- Cover & simmer 10 minutes. Do not drain
- Cool to room temperature before serving
1-2 oz per day for small to medium sized birds
3-4 oz per day for large sized birds
Remove any uneaten portion after 4-5 hours
Freeze cooked food into single serving portions, keeping up to 3 days worth thawed in the refrigerator at a time. Allow refrigerated food to reach room temperature before feeding to your bird.
Corn, Heat-Processed Corn, Flaked Beans, Heat-Processed Barley, Green Split Peas, Steam Rolled Oats, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Red Lentil Seeds, Trapper Peas, Dried Rose Hips.
Crude Protein (min) 14%
Crude Fat (min) 3%
Crude Fiber (max) 7%
Moisture (max) 13%