Zieis – Bird Scale – Small – Accurate to 0.05 oz (1 gm)
Suction Cup Mounted Natural Perch – Stainless Steel Platform – Includes 110v adapter
Keeping your Bird SAFE & HEALTHY
As you know, wild birds that are sick and/or injured are more vulnerable to predators. This is why many pet bird INSTINCTIVELY attempt to hide their sickness and/or injury as a means of survival.
Unfortunately, these instinctive behaviors can make it EXTREMELY difficult for bird owners to detect health problems with their birds until it is too late.
ANY weight change – can be a WARNING SIGN that your bird’s health is in DANGER.
Keeping track of your bird’s weight will enable you to discover any minor changes that would indicate a possible health concern.
Custom Perches are “Made in the USA”
Our exclusive perches are not only hand crafted in the USA, PLUS the beautiful wood use for our perches is also harvested and milled in the USA.
Z-SEAL Plus (included) Z-SEAL Plus is a specially developed protective laminate that is placed over the LCD and buttons to prevent damage caused by liquid spillage (i.e. bird waste).
Pounds/Ounces (lb/oz), Ounces (oz), Kilograms/Grams (kg/gm), Grams (gm)
Pounds/Ounces: 4 lb 6 oz
Ounces: 70 oz
Kilograms/Grams: 2 kg
Grams: 2000 gm
Pounds/Ounces: 0.05 oz (5/100th ounce)
Grams: 1 gm (1 gram)
- Perch Color: Natural (unfinished)
- Platform Dimensions: 5.7” x 5.7”
- Platform Material: Stainless Steel
- Platform Type: Removable
- Base Feet: Standard (non-adjustable), Rubber
- Overall Dimensions: 7.25″ x 6.25” x 1.5″ (18.5cm x 16cm x 4cm)
- Z-SEAL Plus Protection: Included
- Calibration: Easy to Recalibrate w/ OPTIONAL Calibration Weights
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000 Manufacturer Certification
- LCD Dimensions: 2.5” x 0.8”
- LCD Type: High Contrast + Back Light
- Power Programming: Programmable Always ON or Auto SHUT-OFF
- Power: 110V Adapter Optional: Battery – AA x 6
- This scale features a TEN (10) YEAR NEW SCALE warranty
This ZIEIS digital scale includes a TEN (10) year NEW SCALE warranty. If your scale fails to operate under normal use within the 10 year warranty period, you may return the scale for a brand new replacement. In addition, you will also maintain the full 10 years of the original warranty on any replacement product.